The New Life Children’s Home admits children without regard to race, creed, color, religion or national origin.
“And whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.” Matthew 18:5
- Have a legal guardian.
- Be between the age of five(5) and eighteen (18).
- Must be in school and be able to attend public school.
- Cognitive skills necessary to perform standard living tasks.
- No violent behavior and pose no serious threat to self, staff, or other residents.
- Have no serious criminal record.
- A complete NLCH application.
- The willingness to attend a functions with their house parents.
If you have a child(ren) needing help, please call 870-264-3757 for more information. Feel free to complete an assessment below and email to email@example.com or fax it to (870)264-3757.