The New Life Children’s Home admits children without regard to race, creed, color, religion or national origin.
“And whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.” Matthew 18:5
- Have a legal guardian.
- Be between the age of six (6) and seventeen (17).
- Cognitive skills necessary to perform standard living tasks.
- No violent behavior and pose no serious threat to self, staff, or other residents.
- Have no serious criminal record.
- A complete NLCH application.
- The willingness to attend a functions with their house parents.
If you have a child(ren) needing help, please call 870-264-3757 to complete an assessment or click on the link “Application for Admission”.